Owned and operated by Mark and Val Miltner, the Pine River Paddlesports Center began with Mark's acquisition of a Pine River canoe livery in 1971. Over forty years have passed and we've been blessed to be able to scratch out a living doing something we really enjoy - sharing our love of the outdoors with our guests. The real reward is seeing the smiles and our guests' appreciation for these rivers and this big, beautiful chunk of God's country.
Here's what our 40+ years of experience mean to you:
Our expertise combined with the largest selection of rental paddle-craft in the Midwest assures that each and every member of your group is outfitted with the best equipment.
- Concise and friendly instruction will allow even the first timers of your group to paddle with confidence and ease.
- Planning a river trip your family will never forget is easy with our extensive knowledge of area rivers, landscape, and wildlife.
- Our staff is committed to the protection of our natural resources, and continually participate in Adopt-A-River Cleanups, Adopt-A-Forest Cleanups, and Adopt-A-Highway Cleanups.
- We actively encourage all visitors to advance a legacy of responsible outdoor recreation.
Call 231-862-3471 or contact us online to plan your paddlesports trip on the Pine or Manistee River.
- Meet our staff
- Take a look at real quotes from our customers
- Review our PRPC Paddlecraft Guidelines & Policies
- Take a look at our employment opportunities
- Get directions or see a map of our location
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
To file a complaint of discrimination: write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5964 (voice and TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.